This unique mountain world is considered the birth place of alpine skiing.
- 88 state-of-the-art cableways
- 305 interconnected downhill skiing kilometres
- More than 200 kilometres of deep snow runs
- For beginners and professionals: The Langer Zug downhill ski run is one of the steepest ski slopes in the world with an 80% gradient – and ends right in front of our house!
- Heliskiing and Heliboarding: “Schneetäli” and “Mehlsack” are the only two mountain peaks in Austria where heliskiing and heliboarding are possible.
- Run of Fame – the spectacular ski circuit from St. Anton via Zürs, Lech to Warth (18,000 vertical meters).
- Numerous fun parks, giant slalom racetracks, speed checks, toboggan runs and much more.
Local and ski buses are free with your ski pass.
The Arlberg is a winter wonderland and not just a desirable place for skiers, snowboarders and freeriders. Cross-country skiing, sledding, walking, carriage rides in the snow – experience the power of nature. Be inspired by the majestic mountains!